Bol.com is one of the largest e-commerce platforms in the Netherlands and Belgium, with an extensive fulfillment network in the Netherlands. Bol.com offers general merchandising products in categories such as music, film, electronics, toys, jewelry, watches, baby products, gardening, and DIY.
Since 2011, bol.com has also opened its webshop for retailers to sell and effectively became a platform. Since the introduction of "Selling via bol.com", more than 30,000 retailers have already sold via bol.com.
Opening your store at the largest platform in Belgium and the Netherlands gives you direct access to 11 million customers.
The eCommerce market of the Netherlands reached 29 billion euros in 2021 with an average annual growth rate of 15% from 2015 to 2021. The yearly revenue of Bol.com has reached 5.5 billion. The average annual growth rate in the past three years is 25.25%. The monthly visits reached over 80 million, ranking 8th in all types of websites in the Netherlands, and ranking 1st in e-commerce platforms. As of Q3 2021, BOL has more than 12.8 million active users in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Book, Media, Computer&Electronic, Toys, Baby Products, Health&Care, Outdoor, Office Supplies, Beverage, Home Goods, Automotive.
Selling in Bol does not require store fees and monthly fees Different categories have different commissions.
• Your entity must be registered with the KvK or Belgian Trade Register
• Products must fit within the existing product assortment on Bol.com
• Must deliver within 1 - 8 days
How to become a seller?
On the first day of each month, you will receive your Sales Invoice in your sales account; this is the invoice for the previous month. The outstanding amount will be paid to you on the next working day after you have received this invoice. Depending on the processing time by the bank, it can take up to three days for the payment to appear in your account.
1. Send via bol.com: With the service Send via bol.com you can ship your orders worry-free at attractive rates - as long as you ship from the Netherlands.
2. Parcel stamps via bol.com: With this service, you can purchase affordable shipping stamps for shipments via DPD and Bpost.
3. Send via your own shipping method: With 'Other shipping method' you do not buy your postage stamps via bol.com, but arrange the shipping yourself elsewhere.
Thinking of Selling Now or Later
Get your free valuation and marketplace readiness assessment.